Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is a contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Project Manager - Risk Deliverables
Location: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina, 28282
Term: 3 months+ extensions
- Lead cross functional teams to strategize, plan, and execute a variety of programs, services and initiatives.
- Drive accountability for assigned initiatives, limit risk exposure, and create efficiencies as appropriate.
- Review strategic approaches and effectiveness of support function and business performance.
- Perform assessments through fact finding and data requiring creative approaches to solving complex issues, and develop appropriate solutions or recommendations.
- Make decisions in highly complex and multifaceted situations requiring solid understanding of business group's functional area or products, facilitate decision making and issue resolution, and support implementation of developed solutions and plans.
- Collaborate and consult with members of the Business Execution team and team leaders to drive strategic initiatives.
- Influence, guide and lead less experienced Strategy and Execution staff within the group.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Tops skills:
- Risk/ compliance - evaluating current controls (compliance, opts risk, audit background).
- Proven track record of executing risk programs with the ability to plan, execute, lead teams, drive to deliverables.
- MS Applications - Advanced Excel & PowerPoint ( strong Visio, Outlook, Word are nice to have).
- Ability to work with Sr. Leadership and communicate challenges.
- Resources will complete phase 2 of initiatives focused on remediating risk controls in operating models across 20+ programs within the bank.
- Perform project support tasks such as planning/ executing sub-tasks, providing status reports to leadership, identifying challenges/ risks, and leading teams in execution of tasks..
- Audit risk programs by evaluating controls, systems of record, metrics, etc.
- Required to have 5+ years of a combination of the following:
- Relevant experience in finance and/ or banking with at least two relevant projects/ executions.
- Experience in Operational Risk, Compliance, and or Audit.
- 5+ years of Management Consulting, Strategy Consulting, or Business Operations experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.