Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Regulatory Controls Consultant
Location: NEW YORK, New York, 10001
Term: 12 months
- Facilitate applicability, impact and gap assessments for a portfolio of new/modified rules and Policies impacting the business.
- Develops strong working relationships with a broad subject matter expert stakeholder group of Legal, Compliance, Business, Control, Operations and Technology.
- Track and provide status of specific regulations and policies at various stages of implementation.
- Lead cross functional teams to strategize, plan, and execute a variety of programs, services and initiatives.
- Drive accountability for assigned initiatives, limit risk exposure, and create efficiencies as appropriate.
- Review strategic approaches and effectiveness of support function and business performance.
- Perform assessments through fact finding and data requiring creative approaches to solving complex issues, and develop appropriate solutions or recommendations.
- Make decisions in highly complex and multifaceted situations requiring solid understanding of business group's functional area or products, facilitate decision making and issue resolution, and support implementation of developed solutions and plans.
- Collaborate and consult with members of the Business Execution team and team leaders to drive strategic initiatives.
- Influence, guide and lead less experienced Strategy and Execution staff within the group.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Domain experience – Corporate and Institutional Sales & Trading and/or Investment Banking familiar with Policy & Regulatory Change lifecycle.
- Required skillset - Process consulting and/or project management. Proficient in PowerPoint, Excel and SharePoint.
- Years of Experience – 7+ years of domain experience performing the required skillset.
- Procedure Writing – ability to draft business procedures and facilitate procedure development working group sessions with key stakeholders.
- 5+ years of Management Consulting, Strategy Consulting, or Business Operations experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.