Job DescriptionOutstanding contract opportunity! A well-known Financial Services Company is looking for a Lead Business Execution Consultant in Dallas, TX, Charlotte, NC or Minneapolis, MN (Hybrid).
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Contract Duration: 12 months
Required Skills & Experience
5+ years of Management Consulting, Strategy Consulting, or Business Operations experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Enterprise Fraud Management
- Check Fraud Analysis, Examination and Detection
- Check Kiting Analysis, Examination and Detection
- Previous Banking/Financial Industry Experience
What You Will Be Doing
- Lead cross functional teams to strategize, plan, and execute a variety of programs, services and initiatives.
- Drive accountability for assigned initiatives, limit risk exposure, and create efficiencies as appropriate.
- Review strategic approaches and effectiveness of support function and business performance.
- Perform assessments through fact finding and data requiring creative approaches to solving complex issues and develop appropriate solutions or recommendations.
- Make decisions in highly complex and multifaceted situations requiring solid understanding of business group's functional area or products, facilitate decision making and issue resolution, and support implementation of developed solutions and plans.
- Collaborate and consult with members of the Business Execution team and team leaders to drive strategic initiatives.
- Influence, guide and lead less experienced Strategy and Execution staff within the group.