Do you have 1-3 years of experience with Salesforce and are a certified Salesforce Administrator and looking for a new opportunity where you can leverage your Salesforce.com skills? For this new Salesforce Administrator opportunity, we are looking for someone to perform administrator functions such as user management, profiles, roles, permissions, rules, assignment rules, queues, licenses, capacity, and storage management. Also establish and implement best practices: system maintenance, security, improvements, data integrity, duplicates, backups, etc. and guide the team to follow best practices/standards supporting the platform adoption and full application lifecycle (design, development, change control, UAT, deployment and support). In this role, you will also provide technical solutions (including “out of box” solutions) to complex business needs and research, recommend, and implement AppExchange applications and Salesforce upgrades to help meet business needs.
To be considered a qualified candidate, you should have the following skills & experience:
- 1+ years as a certified Salesforce.com Administrator managing an Enterprise-Level instance.
- Minimum of 1+ years of experience in Software Development.
- Experience in Salesforce.com Lightning
- Knowledge of Salesforce including topics such as configuration, triggers, process builders, workflows, visual force, Apex coding, batch processes and database design
- An understanding of Query based languages, SOQL, Apex classes and triggers, APIs and experience developing queries and reports
- Knowledge of the Salesforce data model, custom objects, visual force pages, workflows, and configuration
We have an excellent compensation package for this role that includes both base salary and bonus potential as well as excellent benefits. If this Salesforce Administrator role is a good match for your background and experience, please apply with your resume so we can reach out to you and discuss this new opportunity with you in more detail.