Come work for this global leader in assurance, tax, transaction, and advisory services to be a part of building a better working world for customers and communities.
Position: Junior Project Manager
Location: Alpharetta, GA 30009
Term: 12 months
- Coordinate and manage multi-location engagements.
- Proactively contribute to engagement/account team meetings with strategic client and industry insights.
- Proactively identify project risks and opportunities for improving processes.
- Act as the knowledge manager for the engagement team, managing internal databases and/or portals designed to facilitate global team communications and coordination of go-to-market strategy.
- Manage stakeholder expectations, project plans, and communications, and provide status updates as needed to continuously move forward in the service delivery process.
- Complete ownership of engagement economics (e.g., hours/budgets/estimates to complete, fees, billings, Work in Process spreadsheets), proactively collaborating with relevant team members (e.g. Financial Management Associate) to resolve any issues that may arise.
- Develop strong working relationships with external client personnel, anticipating client needs and communicating with the company’s account team leadership.
- Act as a central point of contact for the assigned engagement(s).
- Gain in-depth knowledge about the services the engagement provides and utilize that knowledge to recommend ways to improve the service offered.
- Collaborate with the account team, business development, and resource management teams as necessary to achieve team goals.
- Coordinate risk management processes, such as engagement letters, client continuance, independence, family tree, pre-approval, and other regulatory requirements.
- Gain a strong knowledge of the service line and the engagement, and the company's structure, key personnel, and firm policies/procedures.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience Project management training, including practical application.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
- Minimum of 5-8 years of experience in a medium-to-large environment, performing business analysis, business development, and project management.
- Direct experiences in medium-to-complex management activities, such as business development, and application development and deployment.
- Experience in business analysis, business development, or relationship management.
- Excellent interpersonal, client service, communication, organizational, and project management skills.
- Ability to work effectively with clients and team members.
- Competent at working from diverse cultural backgrounds, considering all points of view before reaching a decision.
- Adept at managing multiple, complex projects concurrently.
- Influencing and negotiating skills.
- Demonstrated analytical abilities.