Come work for this global leader in assurance, tax, transaction, and advisory services to be a part of building a better working world for customers and communities.
Position: Business Analyst
Location: Alpharetta, GA 30009
Term: 12 months
Pay Rate: $27.83
Pay Rate: $27.83
- Provide business analyst services to help clients improve business performance and operate efficiently.
- Advise clients on improving and transforming financial processes and reporting systems.
- Analyze data, document findings, and prepare recommendations for the implementation of new financial systems, procedures, and organizational changes.
- Design outsourcing, off-shoring, and shared-service arrangements.
- Design and implement financial systems, and work with enterprise cost management systems.
- Assist clients with planning, budgeting, forecasting, performance measuring, and reporting services. Help clients reduce costs by consolidating finance functions across business units.
- Develop and maintain long-term client relationships and networks.
- Manage risk in the delivery of quality client services.
- Generate and manage new business opportunities.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor's Degree in Comp Science or related discipline, or equivalent work experience.
- 4-6 years of experience with Visio.
- 4-6 years of experience with Microsoft word.
- 4-6 years of experience with Microsoft Excel.
- 4-6 years of experience with Microsoft PowerPoint.
- 4-6 years of experience with Lotus Notes.
- 1-3 years of experience with Microsoft Outlook.
- 4-6 years of experience in Requirements Management.
- 4-6 years of experience in Requirements Development.
- 4-6 years of experience in Process Modeling.
- Strong Facilitation, Analytical Thinking, Communication, and Conflict Management Skills.
- Moderate to Strong Effective Listening, Leadership, Report Writing, Problem Solving, Relationship management, and Negotiation skills.