Leverage the latest technology to solve business problems in a collaborative environment at this Fortune 500 transportation giant. Top technical resources are retained on long term contract engagements.
Position: Java Developer
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Term: 7 months
- Responsible for leveraging cutting edge technology to solve business problems on the Customer Profile and Preferences team by participating in all phases of the development process from inception through transition, advocating the agile process and test-driven development, using object-oriented development tools to analyze, model, design, construct and test reusable objects, and making the codebase a better place to live and work.
- Collaborates with leaders, IT architects, technical leads and other developers, along with internal customers, to understand requirements and develop needs according to business requirements
- Maintains and enhances existing enterprise services, applications, and platforms using domain driven design and test-driven development
- Troubleshoots and debugs complex issues; identifies and implements solutions
- Creates detailed project specifications, requirements, and estimates Researches and implements new technologies to enhance current processes, security, and performance
- Supports the development of coding standards and adheres to best practices and security guidelines
- Works closely with software architects and technical leads to ensure decisions meet long-term enterprise growth needs
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Java/J2EE – 5 yrs
- SpringBoot – 3 yrs.
- JPA – 2 yrs.
- Linux – 2 yrs.