Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Lead Software Engineer
Location: Charlotte, NC, 28202
Term: 12 months
- Lead complex technology initiatives including those that are companywide with broad impact.
- Act as a key participant in developing standards and companywide best practices for engineering complex and large scale technology solutions for technology engineering disciplines.
- Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs.
- Review and analyze complex, large-scale technology solutions for tactical and strategic business objectives, enterprise technological environment, and technical challenges that require in-depth evaluation of multiple factors, including intangibles or unprecedented technical factors.
- Make decisions in developing standard and companywide best practices for engineering and technology solutions requiring understanding of industry best practices and new technologies, influencing and leading technology team to meet deliverables and drive new initiatives.
- Collaborate and consult with key technical experts, senior technology team, and external industry groups to resolve complex technical issues and achieve goals.
- Lead projects, teams, or serve as a peer mentor.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Angular 2
- Java, J2EE, SQL, Oracle
- Spring boot
- Spring, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, XML, JSON, RESTful.
- Additiional Skills:
- Full stack developer.
- Full stack Developer with Java and Angular.
- Experience in Core JAVA, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Data JPA, Hibernate.
- Experience working with JUNIT test coverage.
- Experience with Angular 9+, HTML5, Type script/Java script, CSS.
- Experience in SQL Server or SQL.
- Experience working with PCF or other cloud technologies.
- Experience with CICD - Jenkins, Udeploy, SonarQube, BlackDuck/Checkmarx or similar code scans.
- Exposure to working with automation framework.
- Experience working with GIT.
- Experience working in agile environment.
- Experience with Kafka & Redis preferred.
- Min Requirements:
- Java (spring boot) (4+).
- Angular (2+).
- Kafka (1+).
- Redis (0+).
- SQL (1+).
- 5+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.