Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Senior Specialty Software Engineer
Location: ADDISON, Texas, 75001
Term: 18 months
- Lead or participate in complex initiatives on selected domains.
- Assure quality, security and compliance for supported systems and applications.
- Serve as a technical resource in finding software solutions.
- Review and evaluate user needs and determine requirements.
- Provide technical support, advice, and consultation with the issues relating to supported applications.
- Create test data and conduct interfaces and unit tests.
- Design, code, test, debug and document programs using Agile development practices.
- Understand and participate to ensure compliance and risk management requirements for supported area are met and work with other stakeholders to implement key risk initiatives.
- Conduct research and resolve problems in relation to processes and recommend solutions and process improvements.
- Assist other individuals in advanced software development.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5+ years of experience in Domain Driven micro services development.
- 5+ years of experience Developing cloud native microservices using Spring Boot and Cloud Native development patterns.
- 3+ years of experience with Event Driven Architectures and Patterns example Choreography, Orchestration, CQRS, Event Sourcing etc.
- 3+ years of experience with Apache Kafka or Confluent Enterprise.
- 5+ years of Java Version 8 and later functional programming experience and performance tuning.
- 5+ years of experience in solution design of complex enterprise wide information technology solutions.
- 2+ years of development experience working with Azure Kubernetes or GCP.
- Additional Skills:
- 4+ years of Specialty Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.