Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Java Developer
Location: CONCORD, California, 94520
Term: 6 months
- Lead complex technology initiatives including those that are companywide with broad impact.
- Act as a key participant in developing standards and companywide best practices for engineering complex and large scale technology solutions for technology engineering disciplines.
- Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs.
- Review and analyze complex, large-scale technology solutions for tactical and strategic business objectives, enterprise technological environment, and technical challenges that require in-depth evaluation of multiple factors, including intangibles or unprecedented technical factors.
- Make decisions in developing standard and companywide best practices for engineering and technology solutions requiring understanding of industry best practices and new technologies, influencing and leading technology team to meet deliverables and drive new initiatives.
- Collaborate and consult with key technical experts, senior technology team, and external industry groups to resolve complex technical issues and achieve goals.
- Lead projects, teams, or serve as a peer mentor.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 9+ years of Java experience
- 9+ years of Java EE experience
- 7+ years of SQL experience
- 5+ years of Tomcat development or implementation experience
- 5+ years of RESTful or SOAP web services
- 5+ years of experience with Spring, Spring Batch, and Spring Boot
- 5+ years of experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) tools
- 3+ years of JIRA experience
- 3+ years of Agile experience
- 3 + years of experience with server administration and job creation using Jenkins Continuous Integration server
- Ability to form a story through data analysis
- Ability to quickly and accurately execute tactical deliverables
- Ability to take initiative, identify opportunities and implement change
- Good analytical and quantitative skills
- Knowledge and understanding of data management concepts, process, tools, and environments
- Knowledge and understanding of operational processes
- Knowledge and understanding of Cloud computing, PaaS design principles and micro services and containers
- Cloud computing experience
- 5+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.