Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Term: 12 months
Our client is in need of a detail oriented Mobile Device Sr. Engineer able to handle a fast-paced environment. The senior engineer is responsible for working with development teams to identify mobile hardware configurations to run homegrown applications and supporting the companies’ cellular phones, smartphones, tablets, and the Mobile Device Management systems. They will work within a project team focused on configuring over ten thousand devices with products that will configure, and control based on regulatory requirements. In partnership with other mobile SMEs, they will help plan the configuration, deployment, training, and operationalizing of the products.
This successful candidate will have experience interacting with influential business groups and cooperating with the IT Service Desk, System Engineers, Administrators, Network staff, and Application Developers to provide quality end-user support for Information Technology (IT) applications, products, and services.
- Configure and maintain Mobile Device Management solutions – JAMF, Workspace One, Intune, etc. Supporting 12,000+ end points
- Maintain a 99.99% uptime for the ADM platform
- Support the deployment of mobile devices configurations for custom mobile applications, enrollment processes, troubleshooting implementation and connectivity issues,
- Provide ongoing operational support of business and BYOD mobile devices and mobile applications.
- Prepare instructions and coordinate with employees to activate, enroll, and otherwise set up mobile devices for utilization within an automated environment.
- Providing user management including troubleshooting user login, profile, and permission issues.
- Assisting with planning, prioritization, execution, and documentation of client - approved change requests.
- Review applications and provide configuration recommendations for the identified mobile platform
- Evaluate, recommend, and support configuration changes, enhancements, and modifications to the mobile environment.
- Maintaining standards, standard operating procedures (SOPs) and documentation on an ongoing basis.
- Miscellaneous activities and responsibilities as assigned by manager
- Learn new hardware and software rapidly
- 10 years professional work experience in mixed environment of IOS/Android/Windows/Mac OS support
- 5+ years' experience with JAMF administration and support
- Experience with Mobile Device Management systems (JAMF, Workspace One, Intune, etc.)
- Experience with the remote deployment and management of iOS and Android devices
- In depth understanding of carrier configuration and mobile hardware.
- Experience with ITSM Tools for incident and service request tracking.
- Strong troubleshooting, problem solving and creative thought-processing skills.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and cooperatively with end-users, IT staff, management, and vendor support personnel.
- Experience with working multiple projects at once.
- Bachelor's Degree/4-year Degree in IT
- JAMF 300 Certified or other JAMF certification (or equivalent experience)