Terrific REMOTE opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits
Job Title: IT Security Analyst
Salary: $80,000 - $90,000 (DOE) + annual bonus and great benefits package
Under general supervision, the Security Analyst II will complete tasks designed to ensure security of company systems and information assets. Contribute efforts towards preventing data loss and service interruptions by research, analysis, development, documentation, testing, or modification of technologies, systems or programs based on design specifications that will effectively protect the network. Analyzes reports and other data to assist with identifying potential risks and vulnerabilities within the company. Works with end users and project teams to determine needs of individual departments to ensure all system platforms are functional and secure.
- Works within the Security team to develop, implement, administer and maintain policies and procedures for ensuring the security and integrity of the company’s data and systems.
- Protects against data loss and service interruptions by administering current and researching new technologies that will effectively protect the company networks and applications.
- Works with end users to determine the needs of individual departments and project teams; May implement policies and procedures as well as track compliance throughout the organization.
- Install firewalls, data encryption, application controls and other security measures.
- Perform other duties as required.
- High School diploma or GED and five (5) years of experience in security systems technologies and ISACA, SANS, ISC(2), or CEH Certification or related security certification OR
- Associates Degree and three (3) years of experience in security systems technologies and ISACA, SANS, ISC(2), or CEH Certification or related security certification OR
- Bachelors Degree in Information Systems or related field and two (2) years of experience in security systems technologies OR
- Bachelors Degree in Information Systems or related field and ISACA, SANS, ISC(2), or CEH Certification or related security certification OR
- Masters Degree in Information Systems or related field