Location: Atlanta, GA
Our established client is looking for an IT Project Manager to join their team for a long-term contract opportunity. The IT Project Manager, oversees and coordinates multiple critical technology projects as driven by the organization's strategy and priorities. Duties include but not limited to coordination, tracking and management of project milestones independently
- Manage multiple projects including development of charter, creating and maintaining plans, managing the project team, tracking and escalating risks/issues, and creates and Presents high-level project readouts for Leadership team.
- Work with the Infrastructure, Security, Applications, and operations teams to complete the project work.
- Facilitates daily stand-up, iteration planning, sprint review, and iteration retrospective.
- Manage project conflicts, challenges and dynamic business requirements to keep operations running at a high performance.
- Flexible with proven ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Strong working knowledge with various software programs, including but not limited to Microsoft Projects, Project Server, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio).
- Assist in Developing and improving PMO processes and tools.
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study.
- 7+ years of project management experience in an IT Department, including tracking and planning projects.
- Proven experience in Project Management methodologies with full product lifecycle.
- Must have knowledge and experience in systems integration, application development, familiarity with cloud models.
- Experience with Azure Devops.
- PMP certification preferred.
- Experience with Agile(Scrum) development is plus.
If this is a fit please apply today!