Are you an experienced PM with financial governance experience? If you enjoy the camaraderie of working in a hybrid role read on. We have a permanent opportunity in Vance, AL in which you will manage the full set of current and planned projects and report this overview to the IT leadership. This position is responsible for the management and tracking of financial performance within the IT department - including cost allocation, charging of IT services to internal service receivers and reports. It ensures that budgeting and forecasting processes are implemented and monitored properly. In addition, this role is responsible for internal controlling, review and planning for cost centers and cost units. It is responsible for preparation of audits and the mitigation of findings. To avoid findings, this position ensures proactive risk identification, avoidance and mitigation.
Sponsorship is not available for this position.
- Budgeting and forecasting processes and reports
- Integration of budget planning & reporting into solid and dotted line organization
- Manages IT cost allocation as well as the periodic preparation of reports and target/actual comparisons
- Manages IT operational costing and investment calculation
- Manages IT training budget
- Responsible for internal controlling, reviewing, and planning for cost centers
- Performs continuous and ad hoc reporting
- Implements and monitors the budgeting and forecasting process
- Ensures charging of costs to IT service receivers within the group
Governance, Risk & Audit Management
- Ensures global defined processes and standards are applied within the area of responsibility
- Ensures compliance with requirements to govern operations of applications provided by IT
- Ensures the IT Landscape, as well as its applications, are properly documented
- Manages IT risks and their mitigation at a program level and integrates these in holistic risk management
- Enhances IT internal control system in terms of effectiveness, efficiency and standardization
- Collaborates on and implements internal control measures (e.g. appropriate documentation with reports, flow charts, risk control matrices, guidelines, self-assessment)
- Prepares audit reports and monitors audit recommendations and rationalization potential
- Ensures adequate support from all partners and internal organization is provided
- Actively manages and reports on the project portfolio of IT to management
- Plans, coordinates and implements specific IT Applications and Technology & business projects
- Ensures performance quality and cost efficiency of own projects
- Ensures service and response targets are understood and achieved with efficient resource utilization
- Addresses project demands actively
- Collaborates closely with the Solution Designer
- Progress reports and risk analysis
- Control of project scope and budget
QUALIFICATIONS: Education, Experience and Necessary Skills all must be met in order to qualify for position.
This position requires a Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business Administration, Information Technology/Management Information Systems (MIS), or a related area or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
A minimum of three (3) years' of relevant professional experience in the following area(s):
Accounting, IT, and/or IT cost allocation
Necessary Skills, Certifications, etc.:
- Comprehensive understanding of IT Governance, IT Quality and Risk management including controls of the processes around IT and Business areas and the overall strategy
- Experience in IT applications (e.g. SAP, EDI, etc.)
- Basic audit experience in the IT sector
- Excellent knowledge in business processes & business strategy
- Experience in developing IT strategies as well as business plans
- Agile project management methods (e.g. Scrum, Kanban)
- Ability to identify and implement alternative process management solutions
- Professional in MS Excel and reporting tools like PowerBI, Qlik Sense, etc.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Outstanding conceptual skills for structuring complex issues
- Strong self-initiative and independence
- Experience in the moderation and conflict resolution
- Communicates clearly, precisely, convincingly and appropriately to the situation
- Sovereignty in dealing with stakeholders in an intercultural project environment
- German language preferred.