Leverage the latest technology to solve business problems in a collaborative environment at this Fortune 500 transportation giant. Top technical resources are retained on long term contract engagements.
Position: IT Platform Security Engineer
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Term: Contract to Hire
• Provide security log management to identify threats that are in-scope for our environment.
• Implement, manage, and maintain event and log collection, reporting and compliance requirements.
• Review and enhance logging information flow strategies and technical information flow required for log onboarding.
• Support SOC automation initiatives leveraging playbooks, while also using human analysis as needed.
• Daily administrative tasks, reporting, and communication with relevant departments
• Attention to details, fast learner and excellent communication skills.
• Strong OS security administration skills (Windows and Linux).
• Experience in python or other scripting languages.
• Strong Information Security experience in SIEM security logging/monitoring and Security Orchestration (SOAR).
• Proven ability to convey extremely technical concepts to audiences with varying technical prowess.
• Knowledge of industry-standard Information Security frameworks,
policies and procedures.
• Good understanding of network and infrastructure (Networking
protocol knowledge is an advantage- TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS, DNS,
firewalls, proxies, IDS, IPS etc…).
• Bachelor’s degree in information security or related discipline or the equivalent of three to five (3 -5yrs) experience.