MATRIX has partnered with a premier client in filling an urgent Direct-Hire role where you will work onsite 3 days a week in a beautiful office located in Downtown Chicago (2 days remote).
Are you a IT Business Analyst who is frequently looked upon as a trusted advisor? Do you have experience working on software, software evaluations, research and LOVE writing and soliciting business requirements from stakeholders? Have you worked within both Agile and Waterfall methodologies as well as written manual test plans and test cases?
Do you work well in an unstructured scheduled environment?
If the answers are yes, this job is yours!
- 8 years BA experience
- 4 years IT
- Will be working on software, Software evaluations, Research, and new solutions evaluations, some projects will be technology agnostic
- Writing and soliciting requirements
- Understanding of basic SQL
- Should have understanding of both Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Must be able to write manual test plans and test cases
- Looked upon as a trusted advisor (not just as a global business analyst)
Personality traits – Very important
- True Customers of the client
- Speak the language of the stakeholders and proactive
- Doesn’t get overwhelmed by unstructured time
- Heads down research and analysis
- Digging through data, recommendation
- Excellent time management skills
- Won’t get deterred by first roadblock – willing and open to ask questions to seek out solutions and additional information (True problem solvers), will figure things out, resourceful
- Balance between being assertive and confidence, taking a white glove approach
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Critical thinkers
- People to see the larger picture (not get lost in the details)
- Champion of the PMO organization
Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate
Jira / Rally
PPM Pro (Planview product)
Title: Financial Applications Lead