Our client focuses on formulating and implementing policies, programs, and services to support individuals dealing with a range of health-related challenges. Serving as an essential resource, this agency operates across the state with field offices and hospitals, concentrating its efforts on various program areas to address the diverse needs of the community.
Contract Duration: 8 Months
Required Skills & ExperienceBachelor's degree in a related field from an accredited college or university AND two years of recent relevant business analyst experience, with a progression in responsibility.
• Proven experience analyzing, standardizing, and improving processes with innovative business solutions.
• Healthcare IT experience
• IT Project methodology experience including Agile.
• Experience with data analysis and database queries (SQL).
• Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
• Ability to communicate to upper management, business, and technical personnel.
• Skilled with using Data visualization tools such as Power BI and Microsoft Office Suite including VISIO, and Axure RP
What You Will Be Doing
• Collaborates with business stakeholders to accomplish project goals including assisting with the design, development, and maintenance of possible web-based application to collect, analyze and report data.
• Conducts analysis that identifies current state processes including system gaps and develop workflow analysis.
• Performs data analysis, integration, and consumption.
• Sets high expectations and enforces standards to meet project timelines.
• Effectively communicates relevant project information to key stakeholders in a timely and appropriate manner.