KEY RESPONSIBILITES AND DUTIES
- Executes full product lifecycle (inception through deprecation) to create reliable and flexible iOS apps bound for the iOS AppStore and retail customer’s devices.
- Collaborates with other Engineers, Creative/UX designers, Scrum Masters, Product Managers, Business Analysts and Architects.
“MUST HAVE” SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Expert in iOS App Development on Swift and Objective-C
- Experience with offline storage, threading and performance tuning
- Solid understanding of iOS Human Interface Guidelines
- Comfortable with integration to RESTful APIs
- 3-5 years of experience in product development as engineer or senior engineer.
- Well organized with a bias for action with minimal direction.
- Ravenous about learning technology and problem solving.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- Familiar with frameworks such as React Native, Angular and Ionic
ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Large organization experience - Large Scale projects
- Ability to work in an Agile /SCRUM environment.
- A team player with a start-up/intrapreneur mindset.