Are you a Integration Engineering Manager who is experienced with mid to large sized enterprise integrations in the cloud (Azure or AWS)? Have you worked with integrations that have encompassed multiple platforms such as AS400 or mainframe based applications with other 3rd party software like Blue Yonder and Manhattan?
Title: Integration Engineering Manager
- Must have experience with mid to large sized enterprise integration of development systems to the cloud
- Developing repeatable processes and best practices for these integrations of development systems to the cloud
- Person should have come from a development background with .NET
- Must have managed people previously
- Someone who has Cloud (Azure or AWS - AWS Strongly Preferred) experience and can help with integrations from multiple platforms (.NET and Manhattan software or similar software, third party systems)
- NOTE: doesn't have to CODE in the systems just have to be a SME with the integration portion
As a System Integration Manager, you will be responsible for integrating our cloud-native and distributed architecture with legacy systems and implementing new enterprise software packaged solutions. This role provides the opportunity to enhance any aspect of our existing applications and integrate products from end to end. This is a collaborative environment where you will be engaged with the VP of Product Engineering, and various tech managers, leads, and engineers. You will be looked to as an architect, engineering mentor, and key influencer in the technological direction that has direct, positive benefits to the business
- Plan and deliver data and system integration solutions using multiple technologies in legacy to AWS cloud modernizations or new enterprise software package implementations.
- Implement and document integration patterns using best-practice patterns and modern architecture
- Ensure continuity and follow through on agreed-upon integration patterns throughout the engineering teams
- Ensures robust performance, data integrity across systems & alerting mechanisms
- Manage the integration roadmap, design, and patterns.
- Effectively communicate the integration strategy to senior leaders and engineering/product team members
- Responsible for managing a team that oversees and executes the construction, integration, overall resiliency, and release management for applications.
- Stay abreast of new technology trends and introduce them into the company's engineering culture
- Drive Proof of Concepts from technology spike and research through adoption and understanding by all team members
- Mentor engineering team members
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
- Proven track record of previous System Integration Manager or similar role responsibilities
- Demonstrated success in leading complex product implementations and driving the integration of legacy and cloud systems
- Deep understanding of queue-based integrations, distributed architecture, and eventual consistency models
- Hands-on experience in integration of AWS services with legacy and 3rd party systems.
- Experience within scrum teams and familiarity with Agile methodologies
- Experience in the modernization of legacy applications
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of experience required