Title: Integration and Test Engineer
Term: 6 Months
Location: Annapolis, MD
Long term contract opportunity in Annapolis, MD for a Integration and Test Engineer.
- Pre-Integration & test duties including building a test environment and writing a Systems Integration and Acceptance Test Plan.
- Integration & test duties including conducting integration and testing with multiple system interfaces/components to verify technical requirements and validate deployment procedures.
- Working in a team environment with system engineers, software developers, network engineers, and other test engineers following a structured SDLC process.
- Required Education: BS Stem Degree
- Required Years of Experience: 6 – 9 years
- Looking for skills in conducting system integration and testing of software or hardware components into an pre-deployment engineering test environment, writing test plans according to system requirements, a contributor on the technical project team, and following a disciplined engineering process for development to deliver quality products to the customer.
- Interested in candidates who are intelligent, hardworking, self-starter, eager to learn, enthusiastic, adaptable, dependable team player, strong written and verbal communicator, willing to work flexible hours when needed, not averse to coming in to work onsite to meet the needs of the business, and are passionate about working in this role.
About our client
Our client is a multibillion-dollar company that provides technologically advanced solutions for global aerospace and the defense industry. With over 68,000 employees they can continue their legacy of quality, trust, and customer service. If you want to work with the most innovative and passionate people and soar together, apply today.