Rebuild Americas Infrastructure with Our Fortune 200 Materials and Logistics ClientPosition: Identity and Access Management Administrator / Engineer III
Location: Tulsa, OK
Term: 9 Months
- Design, implement, and manage CyberArk solutions for enterprise infrastructure.
- Work with the existing IAM and Infrastructure teams to move from on-prem to cloud based solutions.
- Maintain and engineer expansion of features (Vault, CPM, PTA, PSM, PVWA, EPM, Identity).
- Maintain and monitor Active Directory and other identity management systems.
- Ensure compliance with SOX controls and security best practices.
- Automate tasks and processes using PowerShell/Python or other languages.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and implement security improvements.
- Provide technical support for security-related inquiries.
- Stay current with industry trends and security best practices.
- 6+ years of experience in Identity Access Management.
- 5+ years experience in CyberArk products (Vault, CPM, PTA, PSM, PVWA, EPM).
- 4+ years experience with SSO/MFA/SCIM/SAML systems (Okta, Ping, Idaptive, etc).
- Strong understanding of Active Directory and other authentication systems.
- Experience adhering and responding to Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) controls.
- Proficiency in scripting languages (Powershell, Python, other).
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Passion for security and commitment to maintaining the highest level of security.
- Ability to travel onsite in DFW occasionally required if necessary.