Grow your career as an IAM Software Engineer with an innovative global bank working in Irving, TX. Contract role with strong possibility of extension. Will require working a hybrid schedule 2-3 days onsite per week.
Join one of the world's most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services worldwide. Will work on software projects related to application security such as single sign on, SAML based user identity federation, OAuth2/OpenID Connect and multi-factor authentication. Will have the opportunity to manage all phases of the Product Engineering and Software Development Lifecycle including requirements, design/architecture, implementation, testing, documentation, and packaging using Java/J2EE/JS technologies. You will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.
Contract Duration: 12+ Months
Required Skills & Experience
- 8+ years of experience developing application with Java.
- SOAP and RESTful web services programming experience in Java.
- Expertise in one of the following application servers: WebLogic, WebSphere, Jetty, etc.
- Application security experience such as SSO, Federation (SAML, OpenID, OAuth2, OIDC) and Multi factor authentication.
- Knowledge of microservices architecture, API gateways and container technologies.
- Expertise in Unix/Linux scripting and Linux server technology.
- Experience with CHEF, Ansible and CI/CD Pipeline.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases and writing complex queries as per the business requirements.
- Knowledge of web/mobile application architecture.
- Strong analytical skills to analyze the problem and come up with technical designs and solutions.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Prefer knowledge of mobile application development.
- Prefer experience with Kafka, Splunk and Big Data.
- Prefer working experience with LDAP.