Leverage the latest technology to solve business problems in a collaborative environment at this Fortune 500 transportation giant. Top technical resources are retained on long term contract engagements.
Position: Senior Engineer
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Term: 10 months
- Collaborates with leaders, business analysts, project managers, IT architects, technical leads and other developers, along with internal customers, to understand requirements and develop needs according to business requirements.
- On boarding Customer applications to non-production and production environments, following established procedures.
- Maintains knowledge of PingIdentity Suites (PingOne, PingFederate, PingAccess, PingDirectory, DaVinci) implementation, security configuration, & custom solutions.
- Administer and support production deployments, and troubleshoot access control issues, including service vulnerability mitigation and Disaster Recovery planning/ testing.
- Provides on-call PingIdentity Suites support and troubleshoots issues.
- Manage and administer multiple LDAP deployments in Linux environments, with the ability to run ad hoc reporting for business, & bulk provisioning/deprovisioning of user roles/attributes.
- Work on automation and containerization of the products.
- Presents architecture and design to necessary stakeholders, as required.
- Maintains process and engineering documentation.
3 MAIN REQUIREMENTS
- Capable of identifying, evaluating, and implementing business needs for Single Sign On using PingIdentity Suites by integrations, administration, maintenance, and automation as well as providing ongoing support to enterprise customers.
- Work on containerization of the products.
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and written with all levels within the organization.
- At least 6 years of technology experience, with a focus on information security technology development, support, and administration.
- Hands on experience with PingIdentity products (PingOne, PingFederate, PingAccess, PingDirectory, DaVinci).
- Hands on experience with containerization and application deployment in Cloud.
- Hands on experience with Directory Services, responsible for prototyping, designing, and implementing robust, scalable, distributed and replicated LDAP infrastructure.
- Expertise in various security fields including access control, identity proofing, OAuth, OIDC, SAML, WS-Fed, MFA, Public Key Infrastructure, network and enterprise security architecture.
- Expert ability to work independently and manage ones time.
- Expert leadership and mentoring skills necessary to provide support to our customers.
- Experience with detailed requirements gathering and documentation, writing approach documents, whitepapers, design documents, and runbooks required.
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to work in a fast-changing environment and work under pressure.
- Ability to multitask, leverage best practices, and resolve multifaceted issues with minimal direction.
- Proficiency in Agile project management methodology.