Grow your career as a Human Resources Operations Coordinator with an innovative global bank in Jacksonville, FL. Long-term contract with excellent growth potential. Will be required to be onsite 2-3 days per week.
- Resolve discrepancies with new hire background checks (education and employment verifications) and determine appropriate final dispositions for background cases in accordance with established guidelines.
- Process fingerprint identification and EWS (Early Warning Services) cases by assembling the pertinent information and sending it to the team to begin adjudication process and determining appropriate final dispositions for all cases in accordance with established guidelines.
- Perform higher level responsibilities involving applicant and employee communications such as: fingerprint and criminal history check processing, background adjudication, delivering pre/post adverse actions, verification of drug testing and responding to complex questions on pre-employment.
- Data input of process steps and status for each process in the Imaging Records Management System (IRM).
- Metrics reporting and status reports to internal clients.
- Close on pending pre-employment cases for audit compliance.
- Support diverse projects within HR Shared Services, as needed.
- 4+ years of previous experience with HR policies and procedures.
- Excellent customer service skills and effective communication skills (written and verbal).
- MS Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of recruitment systems and HRIS (Taleo, IRM, People Soft).
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and appropriately handle sensitive information with tact and discretion.
About our client
Our client stands as one of the worlds most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.