Grow your career as a HR Business Data Analyst with an innovative global bank in Tampa, FL. Long-term contract with excellent growth potential. Will be required to be onsite 2-3 days per week.
- Regulatory Reporting and Exam Management:
- Work with third parties, HRRC, HR Partners and the HRRC FEP team to deliver on engagements with government agencies, internal audit, and various partners to fairly represent the client in response to specific requests for information, as well as general inquiries.
- Participate in the accurate production of required regulatory reporting related to country representation, non-discrimination, and equal employment opportunity requirements.
- Data Analysis and Reporting:
- Review, understand, challenge, combine, analyze, and report on diversity data in various stages of the employee life cycle.
- Use Excel and other internal reporting tools to prepare high quality reports for senior management, government agencies and external auditors.
- Lead the review, interpretation, and compilation of Adverse Impact Analyses.
- Procedure and Policy Documentation:
- Document Fair Employment Practices processes and practices into formal governance procedures, policies, and guidance.
- Lead the execution and development of Diversity Data Governance, with a strong emphasis on data quality and data integrity.
- Create Data Quality Procedures, checklists, and control processes to facilitate the implementation of the Data Quality Controls.
- Issue Management:
- Engage with global partners to assess risk and determine the root cause of identified control failures, as well as establish Corrective Action Plans (CAPs) intended to remediate identified issue(s).
- Proactively search and identify data quality issues, escalate issues as appropriate and manage all FEP and FEP related issues/CAPs to help drive to timely resolution, including submission of System Change Requests (CR), and testing of issue resolutions/enhancements.
- Diversity Controls:
- Work with Global Diversity team and other internal stakeholders to improve the Global Fair Employment Practices controls and periodically reevaluate in response to changes in the operating environment.
- Execute and lead periodic monitoring to establish consistency for data quality and integrity reviews across the HR function for employee data.
- Develop and implement MCAs to test the Data Quality control processes and improve upon them.
- Create and administer trainings related to data Quality controls.
- Lead the Quality Control activities related to supplier's regulatory reporting output, including the creation of control checklists and version control.
- Team Player:
- Work within a team of highly motivated and capable HR professionals who are focused on the success of diversity program.
- Partner with supplier resources and other HR groups such as Human Capital Reporting and Analytics (HCRA) and HR System and Technology Teams to achieve high quality reporting and understanding of HR Data.
- Serve as subject matter expert for HR Diversity Data, Diversity Data Quality/Integrity, employee life cycle data, and Diversity Reporting.
- Maintain inventory of Diversity Data fields, regulatory reporting schedule, data fields and related employee processes and evaluate existing controls for adequacy and propose and enhanced control framework related to Diversity and regulatory data reporting.
- Challenge Fair Employment Practices categorizing and grouping to achieve more accurate regulatory reporting and EEO analyses.
- Delivery of high quality, accurate, value-added, multiple concurrent deliverables on time and to specification.
- Support the Fair Employment Practices team in ensuring that HR meets/exceeds the requirements and expectations of applicable regulators.
- Ensure that data requests from regulators are met with accurate and timely responses.
- Collaborate across businesses and functions to improve the identification, quantification, measurement, management, reporting and control of organizational governance, risk management and internal control environments.
- Work with HRRC and HRRC FEP to execute timely deliverables related to fair employment practices, diversity, and inclusion, for Requests for Proposals (RFPs).
- Lead and project manage RFP requests for information process, related to diversity and inclusion as well as subsequent regulatory reporting deliverable ensuing from contract awarded to the client.
- Lead City, State, and County Diversity Employment Certifications in all applicable jurisdictions to increase the company's chances at winning high revenue generating RFPs.
- Maintain and update Functional Affirmative Action Plan (FAAP) Structure in partnership with HR Diversity Leads and HR Advisors to ensure timely updates and communications to the OFCCP FAAP Department.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- 4+ years of experience in data analysis and reporting.
- 1+ year of experience with employee lifecycle, diversity, and/or fair employment practices data.
- Prefer 2+ years of experience in Human Resources, workforce diversity, OFCCP regulatory compliance and/or law.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, especially in Microsoft Excel (such as use of queries, macros, etc.) – expertise in combining data from multiple tables and using pivot tables and v-lookup.
- Preferred Proficiency in Adobe Suite.
- Prefer experience in project management.
- Prefer comprehensive understanding EO 11246 and related regulations and OFCCP regulatory requirements, demonstrated through completion of training.
- Strongly prefer experience in HR-related legal/regulatory and compliance programs, RFPs, and/or Internal Audit.
- Strong analytical abilities, with demonstrated proficiency in the interpretation and application of numerous analytical methodologies.
About our client
Our client stands as one of the world's most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.