MATRIX has partnered with a premier client in filling an urgent 100% Remote Direct-Hire role.
Are you a Korber (K1) / HighJump Consultant who eats, sleeps, and breathes with this technology?
Do you get excited thinking about working with K1 / HighJump on the technical and/or functional side within the supply chain, warehouse, and logistic modules?
If the answers are yes, this job is yours!
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Technical configuration of the solution using HighJump/Koerber1 tools
- Software development in MS SQL Server for HighJump/Koerber1 Warehouse Management Systems (WMS).
- Conduct complex queries in HighJump/Koerber1 WMS using SQL.
- Verify coding by performing unit testing, and support QA testing.
- Code specifications by converting logical sequence and workflow into program language.
- Meet programming standards by following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
- Inform on best practices and standards as they relate to the company iteration of HighJump/Koerber1 One
- Provide root cause and resolution for persistent system issues relating to HighJump/Koerber1 One
WHAT IS NEEDED FOR THIS ROLE
- Bachelor's degree in Information technology preferred
- 5+ years developing solutions within HighJump/Koerber1 tools (like WebWise, Advantage Commander, Workflow Engine, and Advantage architect solutions)
- 5+ years of MS SQL Server Development
- Ability to write SQL Server Stored Procedures
- Must have in-depth knowledge of WMS, Shipping & Logistics.
- Must have experience in production support.
- Strong knowledge of fulfillment center process flows best practices around picking, packing, replenishment, order waving, receiving, put away, and RF Technology.
- Strong knowledge of HighJump/Koerber1 base processes.
- Experience with freight and label software, preferably with Creative Logistics Solutions (CLS) for freight, transportation management, and carrier management. Bartender label printing solution.
- Experience working with workspace to manage printing and SSRS reports.
- Experience with SOAP and REST protocols, XML, and Web Service/API calls