The Network Development Specialist will be a critical member of the client Network Development team with responsibility for developing strong, stable provider networks nationwide and facilitating key recruitment related activities. This position will cultivate new and existing relationships with providers and their staff, Dental Service Organizations (DSOs), and internal business partners across the enterprise.
- Manage all recruitment projects and resources as determined by Network Development leadership team.
- Use various network reports, including competitive network analysis, competitor network disruption reports, cost of care reports, network adequacy, etc., to identify network gaps in existing assigned networks and recruit providers so networks remain competitive and compliant with state and federal regulations.
- Collaborate with team and create strategies for meeting network growth
- Plan and execute daily recruitment call schedule and approach.
- Track and report on recruitment interactions and cycle stages using various application tracking mechanisms on a regular basis.
- Compile and analyze competitor information and internal data to determine network needs and to increase network; evaluates and determines cost effectiveness of contracting each provider.
- Interact professionally with the provider community. Represent as the point of contact for various DSOs.
- Participates on assigned committees and Sales meetings to provide ongoing feedback using market conditions, industry trends, and provider insights.
- Performs miscellaneous duties as assigned including, but not limited to, assisting other departments.
- A Bachelors degree or equivalent education
- A minimum of 2 years of dental office administration and/or 2 years of managed care administration
- A minimum of 2 years of sales experience