Grow your career as a Governance Analyst with an innovative global bank in Irving, TX. Contract role with strong possibility of extension. Will require working a hybrid schedule 2-3 days onsite per week.
Join one of the world's most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services worldwide. Will help drive improvements to standards and processes that will help reduce risk, improve efficiency, and mitigate vulnerabilities promptly. This includes collecting stakeholder and SME feedback, evaluating feasibility, presenting to review forums, soliciting approval, and completing administrative process steps to publish the documentation. Will also help track non-compliance to standards as well as risk-treatment and help prepare associated escalation updates. Will also help drive process improvements and support cross-sector technology improvement projects related to governance tool consolidation, reporting centralization, risk mitigation, and/or user experience. You will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.
Contract Duration: 12+ Months
Required Skills & Experience
- 5 to 10 years of experience producing technology-related standards.
- Strong knowledge of industry standards as they relate to information security management.
- Ability to brief technical risks and issues to executives and business leaders.
- Familiarity with one or more of the following:
- Vulnerability Assessment tools, e.g., Nessus, Qualys, etc.
- OSI model
- OS Security, e.g., Unix, Linux, Windows, Cisco, etc.
- Understanding of common protocols, e.g., LDAP, SMTP, DNS, Routing Protocols
- Web application infrastructure, e.g., Application Servers, Web Servers, Databases
- Web development and programming languages i.e., Python, Perl, Ruby, Java, and/or .Net
Desired Skills & Experience
- Prefer industry certifications: including, but not limited to, Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), and Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC).
- Prefer experience with Information Security/Cybersecurity.
- Prefer experience solving complex data flow challenges.
What You Will Be Doing
- Update and maintain standard and procedure documentation.
- Solicit and track stakeholder and SME feedback and approvals.
- Present proposals to stakeholders and senior management.
- Track non-compliance and risk treatment, and help prepare associated escalations.
- Facilitate whiteboard/collaboration sessions with global representatives to identify and agree upon project outcomes and solve challenges.
- Assist with large-scale user migration project.
- Complete any other tasks in connection with the role but not detailed in the current job description, charged by the direct manager, supervisor, or the functional head.