ASSIGNED TO ANTHONY
JOB TITLE: Digital Activation Manager
LOCATION: Phoenix, AZ
TYPE: FTE, Hybrid schedule
- Define digital execution strategies and prioritize/manage the various digital campaign portfolios to optimize our brand on digital products.
- Assemble, schedule, and delivery of all digital content across all digital products and channels.
- Flawless execution and support to materially benefit the business and customers.
- Lead, manage, and direct all aspects of the Circle K proprietary digital platforms (e.g., Mobile App, Web, eMobility and Digital Screens). Own the daily operation responsibilities, create, and set high-level priorities, and drive implementation.
- Working closely with the broader functional teams ensuring that all digital campaigns and activation is delivered on time and with high quality.
- Leveraging your attention to detail and quality you manage the delivery, understand the rhythm and time-pressure of the monthly Operation promo cycle while delivering on paid media advertising campaigns.
- Motivate your team, building positivity into everything you do to bring out the best in people.
- The importance of relationship building is key to how you get things done. Developing relationships with stakeholders and cultivating a strong network that helps you deliver every time is second nature, and you encourage your team to do the same.
- Lead daily campaign operations meetings with your team and participating in stakeholder meetings as needed.
- Engage with business units, working closely together to ensure campaign briefs are delivered to the highest standard and within tight timeframes.
- Reviewing campaign setups, creative content and conducting extensive quality assurance to ensure high quality output is nothing short of the best and low error rates are maintained.
- Ensure quality controls and sign-off procedures with all stakeholders and functional teams.
- Keep a tight ship with internal processes and file structures.
- Monitoring key metrics and KPIs to ensure retail operations support and digital delivery success.
- Provide thought leadership, innovation, and process optimization initiatives such as implementing digital experience software solutions and other industry digital experience best practices.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with many priorities at once whilst managing communication amongst your team and to key internal stakeholders.
- Be a strong advocate for our core values.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business / Marketing / Advertising or an Advanced degree
- Seasoned professional with 10+ years of experience in understanding and delivering high volume digital campaigns including digital screens, mobile and web digital platforms.
- 7+ years of digital marketing, brand management and strategy, consulting, or related is a plus.
- Very strong leadership and communication skills.
- Strong project management and technical skills to deliver results.
- Thrives in high volume digital campaign environment and a strong willingness to learn.
- Track record of consistently delivering on short timelines, creating processes, launching new campaigns, and successfully managing across functional project teams.
- Passion for delighting customers through a superior customer experience that exceed customer expectations.
- Loves being part of a team. Seeks, forges, and cultivates effective relationships to motivate and maximize cross-functional teams' engagement and productivity.
- Knowledgeable of digital experience technologies and tactics, especially in Digital Content Operations, CMS, PIM, DAM, and MDM software.