Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
Come work for the industry leader of title insurance and transaction services to the real estate and mortgage industries and be part of an organization that has consistently been selected by Fortune as one of The World's Best Companies to work for.Position: General Office - Title Clerk II
Location: Buffalo, NY, 14202
Hourly Rate: $ 13.62/hr.
The purpose of the Title Clerk position is to provide support services to the Title Department, help reduce the daily administrative demands, and assist in the production and distribution of title products, performing routine clerical assignments and providing customer service to internal and external customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Assist in the production and distribution of professional, timely, and error free title products. Timely and accurate products and functions are highly emphasized in this position.
* Entering new orders and contracts into the production system.
* Assembling files and creating file number labels.
* Searching title products in TIMS, FastSearch, the history indices or other sources, then obtaining the accompanying documents for the title examiner.
* Distribution of mail, inter-office envelopes, and packages received in the run room.
* Operating postage meter and delivering the out-going mail daily to the mail box.
* Ordering office supplies.
* Maintenance and filing of the hard copy base file system; miscellaneous filing and retrieving files from their proper location.
* Copying documents on tape machines, digital tape machines, computer terminals, or copiers.
* Support the front desk by backing up and filling in for the receptionists as needed.
* Providing outstanding customer service at all times to internal and external customers/clients.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
* Assist as needed and any other projects, tasks and/or duties as assigned.
Minimum of 3 - 5 years experience in an office or other retail type industry involving client interaction. Position requires broad knowledge of Microsoft Word and Windows based programs. High School diploma or GED equivalent is required.
Candidate must be detail oriented and possess the ability to be flexible. Candidate must be familiar with the usage of various office equipment such as fax machines, copy machine, 10 key calculator, and must possess computer skills.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Employee is required to talk and hear, and use hands to finger keyboard, telephone and handle other objects. The employee is frequently required to walk, sit and reach with hands and arms. Vision required for this job includes close vision (clear vision within 20 inches).
Written and verbal skills
Identifying the clients viewpoint and needs
Projecting a positive company image
Complaint and problem resolution
Timely and effective responsiveness