Full Stack Software Engineer
San Francisco, CA (Bay Area) – Hybrid Remote
Target Start Date: September 2022
The ideal candidate should have a passion for innovation, experience with SDLC process, and knowledge in Full Stack development. Experience with Python, Angular, React, HTML,CSS and Knowledge of Jenkins for CI/CD is must. OpenShift Architecture is preferred but not required.
In this role, the candidate will work collaboratively with business lines, and technology teams as senior architect to create data-driven applications, which provide insights that have a direct impact on the firm’s operations. Additionally, the candidate will contribute to the continuous improvement of existing processes, building and maintaining scalable automated solutions for managing our business.
Routine responsibilities will be to support the development of Customer Maintenance portal product from the ground up, with the ability to scale in future. As such, the successful candidate should have demonstrable knowledge and experience with software development concepts, relational databases and AWS services. The successful candidate will be a team player who can deliver highly per-formant, configurable, and auditable solutions that are complementary to existing processes, and which will enable non-technical users to respond quickly in an ever-changing business environment.
- Working in an agile environment with business stakeholders, product owner and other software engineers to review and refine stories and execute on them using excellent engineering practices.
- Using your technical knowledge to evaluate technical system problems and design and implement effective solutions.
- Hands-on development and problem resolution, writing clean, maintainable code and perform peer code-reviews.
- Embracing and modelling engineering excellence and best practices.
- Being curious and innovating through the use of new tools and techniques.
- Building the best UI/UX interface with focus on usability features, creating compelling user interfaces and experiences.
- Optimizing performance for the applications & web.
- Remaining up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile and digital technologies.
- Experience in defining and applying design standards, patterns, quality matrix depending on the solution.
- Experience with server-side technologies such as NodeJS or Java.
- Experience delivering applications to the cloud using AWS, Azure or GCP.
- NoSQL database models, XML, relational and other database models and associated SQL.
- Applying Natural Language Processing, Named Entity Recognition, Machine Learning and general unstructured data analytics.
- Knowledge of redwood frameworks is a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical discipline, preferably Computer Science, Math, or Software Development.
- Knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals and ten years of experience in job offered or related occupation. (Problem solving, complexity analysis, object-oriented design, functional programming, etc.).
- Through experience in writing high quality code with full automated unit test coverage.
Experience or knowledge of the following:
- Functional Test Frameworks
- RESTful Web Service, API design, development and consumption
- Good knowledge on Microservice architecture &design patterns
- Good knowledge in external partner integrations and security architecture
- Experience of Synchronous/Asynchronous message patterns and sequencing
- Exposure to Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery concepts – Jenkins or OpenShift
- Agile and Scrum development methodologies
- Extensive knowledge of IT concepts, strategies, methodologies, architectures and technical standards
- Experience with layered system architectures and layered solutions; understanding of shared software concepts
- Extensive knowledge of a business function(s) and of business operations
- Excited about new and emerging technologies
- Negotiation, facilitation and consensus building skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills; presentation skills