Join one of the world's most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services worldwide. Will be responsible in building frontend of the applications, and developing the REST APIs and supporting the apps. You will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.
Contract Duration: 6+ Months
Required Skills & ExperienceBackend:
- Experience in developing low latency and high throughput APIs using Spring Boot.
- Strong Core Java and functional programming experience.
- Strong experience in data modeling and experience with relational and no-sql database, Oracle and MongoDB.
- Understanding of integrating APIs with third party libraries/vendors and handle the security around it.
- Development of common, reusable components and services.
- Ability to work with global teams and lead them on critical project initiatives.
- Experience working as a React Developer.
- Knowledge of React tools including React.js, Web pack, Bootstrap, SASS, Express, Redux, and Flux.
- Thorough knowledge of E2E deployment of an UI application.
- Proficiency with browser based debugging and performance testing.
- Experience using Git/BitBucket.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Unix shell scripting.
- Good troubleshooting skills.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Prefer knowledge of Couchbase, ElasticSearch, and GraphQL.
- Prefer knowledge of OpenShift Container Platform.
- Prefer knowledge of Hazelcast.
- Prefer Java memory management.
- Prefer Winston logger framework for Node-Js.
- Prefer prior experience with building distributed, multi-tier applications.
- Prefer experience with building apps which are highly performant and scalable.
- Prefer experience building accessible digital experiences complying to AODA/WCAG/ADA and knowledge of using web accessibility tools such as NVDA/JAWS/AXE.
What You Will Be DoingBackend
- Responsible for server side design & development.
- Responsible for peer code reviews, unit testing, leveraging CICD pipeline of an application.
- Develop and implement highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Review application requirements and interface designs.