Seeking a Full-stack .NET Developer – Team Lead for an opportunity to work out of our client's new domestic hub in North Texas.
We are an established US-based healthcare administration company looking for passionate and experienced Team Lead.
We are building B2B product from the ground up using a modern technology stack that makes a real difference for thousands of patients.
What you bring:
- Develop a strategy that the team members can use to better reach a project’s goal.
- Assign tasks to team members.
- Determine the completion timeline and monitor progress to keep the project on track and on schedule.
- Communicate clear instructions to team members.
- Manage the flow of dayto-day operations.
- Code Review process prior to code merging.
- Create and distribute reports to update the company on the team’s progress.
- .NET experience (Framework, Core) minimum 3 years (5 years for a Senior).
- OOP, Patterns, Architecture principles (Middle – understand and apply, Senior – propose, review, coach other team members).
- SOLID is not a foreign word for you.
- Able to understand and write complex and efficient SQL queries / LINQ expressions.
- Experience with Azure Cloud.
- Advanced level of English.
- Experience with at least one standard frontend framework.
- Git / Jira / CICD.
- Entity Framework experience.
- Web Services.
- ASP .NET Core WebAPI.
- Multithreading/Asynchronous programming.
- Microsoft Azure DevOps.
- Microsoft Azure Data Factory Experience.
What you get:
- Friendly, agile working environment.
- Challenging and exciting tasks.
- Work in the product company.
- Competitive base pay with a performance based bonus.
- Yearly Corporate Retreats where our colleagues fly from all over the world to meet each other in person.
- Opportunity to become part of a successful product that makes a difference.
- Please apply even if you do not meet all the requirements to 100%.