Leverage the latest technology to solve business problems in a collaborative environment at this Fortune 500 transportation giant. Top technical resources are retained on long term contract engagements.
Position: Senior Developer
Location: Tempe, AZ
Term: 12 months
- Collaborates with leaders, business analysts, Product Owners, IT architects, technical leads and other developers, along with internal customers, to understand requirements and develop needs according to business requirements.
- Maintains and enhances existing enterprise services, applications, and platforms using domain driven design and test-driven development.
- Troubleshoots and debugs complex issues; identifies and implements solutions.
- Creates detailed project specifications, requirements, and estimates.
- Researches and implements new technologies to enhance current processes, security, and performance.
- Supports the development of coding standards and adheres to best practices and security guidelines.
- Works closely with software architects and technical leads to ensure decisions meet long-term enterprise growth needs.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Technology, Information Systems (CIS/MIS), Engineering or related technical discipline, or equivalent experience/training.
- 10 years of full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) experience designing, developing, and implementing large-scale applications in hosted production environments.
- 8 years of professional, design, and open-source experience.
- Kubernetes and Cloud Experience preferably Azure.
- Java Spring Boot.
Preferred Qualifications- Education & Prior Job Experience:
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Technology, Information Systems (CIS/MIS), Engineering or related technical discipline, or equivalent experience/training.
- 5 years of full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) experience.
- Airline Industry experience.
Skills, Licenses & Certifications:
- Proficiency in Full Stack Development.
- Minimum of 8 years experience in the following technologies:
- Database and persistence frameworks: PostgreSQL, Data Lake, ADX Object/Relational Mapping, Query performance tuning.
- Cloud-based development: Azure, Kubernetes.
- Web Services: REST/SOAP (JSON/WSDL/XML).
- Frameworks: Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Kafka, AMQP.
- Front-end: Thymeleaf, NodeJS, HTML, CSS,.
- Build/deployment tools: Gradel, Terraform, Helm, Kustomize, Git.
- Other Dev Ops Toolchain: SonarQube, Slack, GitHub, ElasticSearch, Logstaash, Kibana, Fluentbit, Apache NIfi.
- Other: Linux/Unix shell Scripting.
- Proficiency in object-oriented design techniques and principles.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools (Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Experience in Agile methodologies, such as SCRUM.
- Experience in DevOps Toolchain methodologies, including Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment.