KEY RESPONSIBILITES AND DUTIES
- Design software components, develop shippable code, documentation and unit test new features for Apps and APIs.
- Works with fellow Developers, Team Leads, Architects to deliver new features and system enhancements.
- Collaborate with Quality, Product and Cloud Engineering teams to keep digital assets fully functional, secure and up-to-date with business needs.
- Perform pair programming, effectively communicate ideas with the team, assist in systems integration, performance testing and production releases
- Implement policies, roles, data access controls, monitoring events, resolve system and data issues for continuous functioning of APIs
“MUST HAVE” SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Must have 2 years of experience in as software development engineer
- Must have 1 year of Web App development experience (preferably Reactjs)
- Must have 1 year of experience in cloud platforms (preferable AWS), developing micro-services, CI/CD solutions (including Docker), message queue systems and background task management
- Must have 1 year of experience in developing NoSQL databases, designing data models and proficient in querying document stores (preferably MongoDB)
- Knowledge in API security frameworks, token management and user access control including OAuth, JWT, OpenAPI, etc.
- Ability to work in an Agile / SCRUM environment
- Self-directed with a start-up/entrepreneur mindset
- Passionate about learning technology and problem solving
- Strong writing and communication skills
ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to work in an Agile / SCRUM environment.
- Self-directed with a start-up/entrepreneur mindset.
- Ravenous about learning technology and problem solving.
- Strong writing and communication skills.