Leverage the latest technology to solve business problems in a collaborative environment at this Fortune 500 transportation giant. Top technical resources are retained on long term contract engagements.
Position: Senior Application Developer
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Term: 11+ months with possibility of conversion
Hybrid onsite 2-3 days/week
- Full stack developer will be building reusable cross platform components and front-end libraries for future use in React.
- Supports the development of coding standards and adheres to best practices and security guidelines.
- Works closely with software architects and technical leads to ensure decisions meet long-term enterprise growth needs.
- Performing hands-on software development, typically spending 60-70% of time writing code and unit tests, doing proof of concepts, conducting code reviews, and testing in ongoing sprints.
- Developing deep understanding of integrations with other systems and platforms within the supported domains.
- Work closely with product managers, back-end, and other front-end developers to implement versatile solutions.
- Finalize HTML prototypes into Web Applications by integrating with back-end services and functionality.
- Drive automation and ensure automated test scripts are completed for new features in partnership with team.
Minimum Qualifications- Education & Prior Job Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Technology, Information Systems (CIS/MIS), Engineering or related technical discipline, or equivalent experience/training.
- 3 years of full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) experience designing, developing, and implementing large-scale applications in hosted production environments.
- 3 years of professional, design, and open-source experience.
Preferred Qualifications- Education & Prior Job Experience
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Technology, Information Systems (CIS/MIS), Engineering or related technical discipline, or equivalent experience/training.
- 5 years of full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) experience.
- Airline Industry experience.
Skills, Licenses & Certifications
- Proficiency in Full Stack Development.
- Experience writing adaptive and responsive UI applications.
- Experience using Babel, Webpack and NPM.
- Experience using test automation tools like Selenium, Cucumber, Cypress and Puppeteer.
- Experience in a broad range of software design approaches and common UX patterns.
- Hands on experience with performance testing and tuning applications.
- Understanding of reactive and functional programming.
- Experience working in high-performing development teams using agile methodologies and tools.
- Experience in DevOps Toolchain methodologies, including Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment.
- Demonstrated technical capabilities and ability to work collaboratively and effectively with a range of stakeholders.
- Demonstrate a passion for continuous learning and willingness to adopt new technologies.