Title: FPGA V&V Engineer
Term: 24 Months
Location: Melbourne, FL
Long term contract opportunity in Melbourne, FL for a FPGA V&V Engineer.
- HRD and HDD Review
- TC/Document creation and review
- TP/Document creation and review
- System Verilog verification environment create & debug
- Perform verification dry-run and RFS
- Test Results/Document creation and review
- Documentation support for release
- Support SOI-3 AEH Prepare & Submit
- Support SOI-4 AEH Prepare & Submit
- Update requirements, code, and tests as needed.
- Support testing and certification.
- Report Weekly Status.
- Experience creating verification documentation in accordance with DO-254.
- Good experience in Complete life cycle – requirements, design & development, verification of AEH devices – CPLD’s FPGA’s.
- Programming proficiency in RTL Coding, Synthesis, and simulation test procedure development.
- Proficiency in System Verilog Coding for Verification environment (Test bench & Test case development).
- Experience with Test Bench (including drivers, checkers, assertions, etc).
About our client
Our client is a multibillion-dollar company that provides technologically advanced solutions for global aerospace and the defense industry. With over 68,000 employees they can continue their legacy of quality, trust, and customer service. If you want to work with the most innovative and passionate people and soar together, apply today.