Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
Seeking a Fiserv Loyalty Platform Consultant for a consulting opportunity.
- Provides subject matter expertise in the requested Loyalty Platform technology or application.
- Assists client in implementing, upgrading or optimizing specific technology.
- Utilizes professional expertise to perform analysis, project management and/or development activities with technology.
- Requires demonstrated subject matter expertise in the specified technical area.
- Fiserv PLP (Premier Loyalty Platform) experience
- Ability to work independently on tasks with little supervision
- 6+ years (Senior)
- Bachelor's Degree
- Financial Services Industry experience is a plus
- E2E program model evaluation and recommendations
- May travel domestically as needed (not regularly)