Our client is a Top 50 3PL in North America. They are seeking an experienced Systems Administrator to development, implement, and maintain various financial information systems and financial integrations for a growing company in there Atlanta, Chicago, or Dallas locations. In this role you will work closely with key stakeholders & departments, multiple systems and new/existing integrations utilizing your business acumen and technical expertise to ensure that financial systems meet the organization’s strategic goals.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, IT, or relevant experience.
- 3+ years hands on experience with Sage Intacct and/or Sage 300 utilizing AP, AR, FA, GL & CM modules with functional design and configuration. Will consider candidates with alternate financial systems backgrounds
- Experience with Project Implementation and oversight
- Strong hand-on skills with SQL and Excel
- Strong understanding of accounting and finance principles.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with stakeholders and cross-functional teams.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience writing requirement specifications, use cases and test plans.
- Ability to project manage and work with dispersed / remote teams.
- Transportation / Carrier experience is a plus.
What You Will Be Doing
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to gather requirements, develop, test, and implement solutions that support financial processes.
- Implement, test, and debug integrations with the associated systems.
- Design and develop custom reports, dashboards, and integrations to support business needs.
- Develop and maintain system documentation and training materials.
- Ability to write custom SQL statements and custom reports using Sage Intelligence and Tableau Reports.
- Administer system access for users and recommend group policies and profiles.
- Perform routine maintenance activities of application systems and programs.
- Work with cross-functional teams to troubleshoot and resolve system issues.
- Identify and implement changes as requested by the Finance team to include any data migration and required reporting.
- Stay current with industry trends and best practices related to
- Research and make recommendations on new solutions as appropriate.
- Ensuring that project goals are met within given time and budget constraints.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future.