Our Healthcare Insurance client is seeking a Financial Analyst - Workday to join their team for a contract role!
Our client has more than 5,000 employees and is the number 1 health insurer in the state of North Carolina serving more than 3.89 million customers. Health care is changing, and our client is leading the way by provide innovative solutions that simplify the health care system, improve efficiency and outcomes, and help rein in costs. Our client is a not-for-profit with headquarters in Durham, NC.
Position: Financial Analyst - Workday
Term: 6 + Months
Location: Remote, USA
- Requires a bachelor's degree and 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Adaptive Insights / Workday Financials experience
- Compiles and analyzes financial information for an organization.
- Develops and integrates membership, revenue, expense analyses, projections, reports, and presentations within Adaptive Insights and Workday Financials.
- Creates and analyzes monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and ensures financial information has been recorded accurately.
- Identifies trends and developments in competitive environments and presents findings to senior management.
- Performs financial forecasting and reconciliation of internal accounts.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- Works under general supervision.
- Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
****To be eligible to contract at this client you must be able to pass a drug test and criminal background check.