Our client is a rapidly growing retailer with over 75,000 stores globally (more than any other retailer or food service provider), who sell over 14 million a month. Working to transform their business, ensuring the customer obsessed mentality, and digitally enabled to seamlessly link brick-and-mortar stores with digital products and services. Redefining convenience and the customer experience and fundamentally changing the culture. Seeking talented, innovative, customer obsessed, and entrepreneurial people like you to come make history!
Imagine working in a place where continuous improvement and innovation is celebrated and rewarded; where fast-paced, high-impact teams come together to positively drive results for one of the largest & most iconic brands in the world.
Contract Duration: 12 Months
Required Skills & Experience
- High School Diploma
- Experience with Word, Excel, and other MS Office suite applications.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to research and resolve issues.
- Solid understanding of basic computer functions.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to conduct and complete Company business in a professional and ethical manner.
What You Will Be Doing
- Manage incoming maintenance related calls in a contact center environment.
- Navigate IDS, ServiceNow, Inform.net, and other maintenance materials.
- Create work orders for maintenance technicians, managers, and store personnel.
- Log relevant cases and tech support to the Help Desk.
- Dispatches car wash and safe work orders to appropriate vendors.
- Respond to emails from other departments and outside contractors and vendors.
- Investigate store fuel tank issues and clears alarms by running tank line tests.
- Provide support to other departments within the company for maintenance related issues.
- Complete other duties, including special projects, as assigned by Supervisor.
- Possibility of working evening, nights, weekends, and holidays (via a set schedule).