KEY RESPONSIBILITES AND DUTIES
- Responsible for designing, developing & productizing holistic digital experiences
- Advocate for the user while working closely with product managers to strategically solve complex problems
- Create flows, sketches, wireframes, prototypes, and other design artifacts to define and communicate end-to-end user experiences.
- Drives user-centric, iterative, and collaborative design process revolving around rapid prototyping, user research, continuous improvement & deployment
- Contributes to coherent visual and interaction designs across flows and channels
- Emerging recognition that it's not all about UX, but how UX contributes to a broader goal
- Work with UX research to plan user testing sessions and translate research findings into future design deliverables.
- Collaborate with the product team to evaluate and prioritize features balancing business and end user needs
- Participate in and/or organize design workshops (in-person and remote) to drive discovery and better understand the user’s needs
- Confidently present UX/UI designs to stakeholders, users, and development teams in formal and informal settings.
- Articulate and demonstrate how design solutions address user needs, business goals, technical constraints, and other project requirements.
“MUST HAVE” SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Tactful soft skills and being an active listener are a must.
- The ability to not only formulate, but also articulate, solutions that can be understood by all partner teams is also paramount to this role.
- You may be a single individual contributor, but you have the right experience and attitude to lead and execute end-to-end design projects within the expected project timelines.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- 5 plus years of UX/UI design experience.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience.
- Online portfolio demonstrating your recent work experience with case studies illustrating the entire user centered design process
- Mastery of design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Figma, Abstract, and InVision.
- Previous experience working on ecommerce apps and websites.
- Advanced knowledge of responsive design and familiarity with related development techniques
- Exceptional time management skills and the ability to execute on multiple projects with concurrent timelines
- Understanding of agile methodologies and how UX integrates into the agile/scrum process
- Experience organizing or participating in design workshops
- Excellent communication skills, including written, verbal, and presentation
- Relentless curiosity about people, technology, design, and life