Come work for this global leader in assurance, tax, transaction, and advisory services to be a part of building a better working world for customers and communities.
Position: Experience Design Technical Lead
Location: Secaucus, NJ 07094
Term: 9 months
- Responsible for new office project buildouts.
- Works with real estate team.
- Sits with the OMP and Real estate team and stakeholders to understand certain room technology designs.
- Maintains solid interpersonal skills to engage with others in the Firm as well as non-company entities in cross-business discussions within a matrixed, geographically dispersed organization and to build a solid network of peers and others of influence.
- Adapts personal communication style to the style of others, develops rapport, and stays calm under pressure or escalating issues using advanced oral and written English communication skills.
- Projects well-defined consultative skills to conduct effective questioning, hone in on key issues and information to formulate ideas and materials as well as present those ideas clearly and concisely to all levels of the organization including senior and/or executive management.
- Maintains advanced comprehensive knowledge of related technology and solutions as well as the company’s vision to recognize and position improvement opportunities in the relevant designs and processes.
- Manifests a strong analytical and problem-solving ability to handle multiple and shifting priorities across a broad spectrum of projects and stakeholders and drive solutions that are both financially and technically sound.
- Maintains strong project management skills as well as various aspects of technology infrastructure design and implementation, to deliver projects on time and within scope and budget.
- Maintains appropriate knowledge of services and products of external vendors and suppliers in the Conference Room A/V industry to manage their activities in project deliverables.
- Develops an in-depth and continuous understanding of the company’s business, and the interconnectivity of the OPC team to the Firm’s operating model.
- Recommends and promotes the benefits and the appropriate use of Conference Room Technology Services and solutions as part of knowledge sharing and platform and services positioning.
- Primarily a consulting role and requires a solid analytical acumen and solution orientation to understand the nuances of business requirements and apply solutions to them.
- Guide appropriate changes, solutions, and services within the directives of the role’s remit.
- Utilizes knowledge of conference room A/V technology and other aligned services to make role-appropriate decisions including the efficient handling of design reviews as well as determine effective ways to address and mitigate issues.
- The role additionally requires consultative questioning, influence management, and critical thinking skills to understand a current directive and recommend viable solutions that are both effective and support the value of the business.
- The role is an individual contributor role and is managed by the AV Design Consultant Lead. However, the individual in this role must have managerial capacity to potentially manage a team or as a result of specific projects under management, would be expected to influence and manage peers, vendors, suppliers, and others in creating and executing the design plan or in the actual deployment of A/V solutions.
- The role may also require the periodic allocation of additional time on the job to support multiple demands, issues, and varying time zones. Some travel may be required. Self-learning is essential to keep up with industry trends and technological development.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field and/or equivalent work experience.
- 8 to 10 years of experience in a Consulting or Product/Project Management role. Able to accommodate a progression of increasingly complex job responsibilities during the period of inclusive consulting through to project completion.
- Knowledge of Conference Room Technologies such as:
- Expert in industry standards and trends
- CAD and other relevant architectural standards and tools
- Audio Visual devices
- Wireless projectors
- Room controller systems i.e. Creston / AMX Harman
- Room reservation systems i.e. Dean Evans, Reserve, Enterprise Recovery Systems (ERS), Enterprise Management Systems (EMS)
- Interactive Whiteboards
- Familiarity with:
- Condeco systems
- Four Winds Technology
- Digital signage platforms
- Videoconferencing and Telepresence i.e. Cisco, Tandberg, and Polycom
- Microsoft conference room technology i.e. Surface Hub, Teams Room systems
- CTS, CTS-I, CTS-D Certification