Come work for this global leader in assurance, tax, transaction, and advisory services to be a part of building a better working world for customers and communities.
Position: Experience Design Lead (Remote)
Location: Alpharetta, GA 30009 – Remote
Term: 9 months
- Work with various strategic partners and internal stakeholders to clearly articulate their problems and define possible solutions.
- Coordinate and help conduct initial discovery research to elicit the problem statement and identify potential further areas of improvement related to the initial problem statement.
- Coordinate collection of any existing data points around the problem area, conduct analysis on collected data to help baseline the current state, highlight potential solutions, and define success measures.
- Frame/summarize current state problems quickly using storyboards, experience maps, interactive walkthroughs, service blueprints, etc.
- Quickly and efficiently build prototypes to help rapidly test potential solutions with our different user segments.
- Partner with our UX research team to coordinate, conduct, and analyze user research on existing systems and design prototypes.
- Effectively communicate finalized solutions to delivery teams and follow projects through to completion.
- Help coordinate feedback on finalized solutions through a collection of defined success metrics as well as through survey feedback with help from our research team.
- Act as a champion of the customer and help stakeholders and partners within the organization to become more familiar with UX practices and principles.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 3+ years experience in leading enterprise UX projects., and over 7+ years experience in the UX field.
- Fluent in English and Polish.
- Exceptional listener, an extraordinary problem framer, and exhibits excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Comfortable with a remote working environment and have some level of familiarity using remote collaboration tools like Teams, Miro, etc.
- Expert with Figma, Sketch, and other prototyping toolsets and the demonstrated ability to master new tools quickly.
Even better if you have:
- Ability to be a self-starter, quick learner, adaptive partner, and manage your work streams with decreasing overhead from team leadership.
- Expertise in service design and service design methodologies
- Familiarity with conversational interfaces, AI design best practices, and/or AR/VR design work.