Job Title: Executive Assistant
Our exciting SaaS client has an outstanding opportunity!
Location: Remote or Carpinteria, CA
We are seeking an Executive Assistant to support our Chief People Officer and our Global Talent Organization (GTO). In this role, you’ll manage a wide range of administrative and executive support-related tasks to optimize the effectiveness and efficiency of our CPO.
As a successful Executive Assistant, you’ll partner closely with external stakeholders, Procore’s executive administrative staff, and the executive leadership team to support the CPO’s increasing demands as we continue to scale. You’ll use your resourcefulness, organizational skills, flexibility, and warm, proactive approach to identify and solve current and anticipated challenges for this senior executive.
The position reports to the Chief People Officer and is based at our Carpinteria, CA headquarters . We are open to exceptional remote talent in PST timezone, willing to travel several times per year as needed. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you'll do:
- Complete a wide variety of professional administrative tasks, including managing an active and complex calendar, monitoring and responding to emails, organizing travel and agendas, tracking to do’s, and completing expense reports
- In partnership with the Chief of Staff, enable the effectiveness of the CPO, evaluating and optimizing the CPO’s time allocation, thinking proactively and strategically to ensure she is spending time wisely on the most impactful things
- Communicate directly and professionally on behalf of the CPO with the rest of the GTO leadership team, other executives, vendors, and partners
- Anticipate and proactively identify more effective and efficient ways to manage administrative tasks with professionalism and care
- Partner with the Executive Assistant to the broader GTO LT to support onboarding of GTO LT members and other key hires as needed
- Support with other GTO team special projects as needed, ensuring they are delivered effectively and on time
- Partner with the GTO Programs Manager, Events and Engagement to develop engagement plan and company-wide presence for the CPO and GTO leadership team
- In partnership with the Chief of Staff, prepare the CPO for key meetings, speaking engagements, etc. to ensure she is prepared and has a consistent voice
- Proactively prioritize conflicting needs and handle matters expeditiously to successful task/project completion
- Collaborate cross-departmentally, including with other Executive Assistants, Department Coordinators, and other key GTO stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent desired
- 5+ years experience in an administrative support role at the executive level, ideally having supported a C-Suite executive at a public company
- High proficiency with Google Apps and MS Office applications, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Exceptional calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex and distributed multiple participant executive meetings
- Professional written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Experience with complex executive company travel
- Exceptional organizational and decision-making skills
- Approachable demeanor with outstanding social and communication skills