Long term contract in Plano, TX for an Executive Assistant who will be handling six executives and supporting the respective teams as well. Will also be working with other EA often to coordinate and schedule meetings. This is a hybrid role, requiring 1 or 2 days a week onsite.
- Manage and plan department meetings and team building events – assist with agenda building, logistics, set up for onsite activities like townhalls in new FLEX environment. Department meeting coordination within the group and with other departments
- Reserve conference room, set up for meetings and arrange for necessary catered meals. Work with other EA’s for the scheduling of various committee meetings.
- Manage the calendar, conflicts, and travel arrangements for VP (and General and Group Managers – as requested). Prepare and submit expense reports assuring timely and accurate submission/documentation.
- Respond to calls & correspondence, as needed, in a timely and courteous manner, and provide information and assistance as necessary.
- Administer and reconcile various department purchases with corporate issued P-card. Process and track department invoices and purchase orders.
- Maintain department’s organizational charts and phone lists.
- Receive and prioritize mail. Perform other functions (scanning, photocopying, faxing).
- Manage and maintain department distribution lists.
- Manage supplies - place new orders when necessary.
- Maintain department contact for facilities and other miscellaneous issues, working with other departments for resolution.
- Coordinate new hire/contingent/consultant setups.
- Support/cover existing group administrative assistant as needed.
- 3 to 5 years of administrative support, proficient at Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Teams, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint).
- Experience coordinating logistics for meetings and conferences.
- Demonstrated ability to learn the working style, preferences, and priorities of the supported executive, including anticipating needs as well as working independently with minimal direction.
- Prefer Associate/Bachelors degree.
- Prefer data background.
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy with the ability to produce high quality work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, virtual communications skills, when interfacing with all levels of team members.
- Demonstrated ability to operate in a high pressure, deadline driven environment and handling/prioritizing multiple requests with speed and accuracy.
- Ability and willingness to work overtime when needed.
- Demonstrated ability to exhibit good judgment when fulfilling tasks ranging from simple to complicated and in prioritizing competing demands and requests.
- Proven ability to be discreet and sensitive in dealing with matters of a confidential, sensitive, or of a private nature.