Grow your career as an ETL/Ab Initio Developer with an innovative global bank in Irving, TX. Long-term contract with excellent growth potential. Will be required to be onsite 2-3 days per week.
- Develop and implement transformation (ETL) logic to support the data consumption requirements.
- Responsible for Data Integration of multiple legacy data flows into single source of truth (GENESIS).
- Utilize advanced knowledge of system flow and develop standards for coding, testing, debugging, and implementation.
- Interact with globally diversified team spread over many international locations and time-zones.
- Provide expertise in area and advanced knowledge of applications programming and ensure application design adheres to the overall architecture blueprint.
- Develop comprehensive knowledge of how areas of business, such as architecture and infrastructure, integrate to accomplish business goals.
- Provide in-depth analysis with interpretive thinking to define issues and develop innovative solutions.
- 10+ years of experience with ETL: Ab Initio.
- 5+ years of data architecture/application development experience.
- 3+ years of experience in leading teams.
- 3+ years of physical implementation of Big Data HDFS based solution: Hadoop, Hbase, Hive, Scala, Spark, Sqoop, Kafka, Avro.
- Strong experience with ETL: Ab Initio (Graph, plan, pset, etc.).
- Experience with Ab Initio areas – Control Center, metaprogramming PDL, ACE/BRE, TRW.
- Strong understanding and hands-on programming/scripting experience skills – UNIX shell, RDBMS - Oracle/Teradata/Netezza.
- Strong command over SQL and ability to perform investigation of data issues, data scrubbing, and data migration to Big Data platforms.
- Knowledge of and experience applying data modeling techniques and best practices on Big Data Platform.
- Strategic thinker with strong execution skills, experience analyzing, reconciling, communicating, preparing, and managing technology strategies and budget processes.
- Demonstrate Complete System Development Life Cycle experience for large scale complex projects with various industries.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including use of Excel for presentation of data and mappings.
About our client
Our client stands as one of the world's most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.