Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: ETL Developer with Ab Initio
Location: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina, 28202
Term: 9 months
- Team Duties and business impact: The team is in Agile, they would have to work with the PO to understand the SDLC and moving the code to production. Understanding the backlog and taking it to production.
- Day to Day Operations: Backend development activities
- Lead complex technology initiatives including those that are companywide with broad impact.
- Act as a key participant in developing standards and companywide best practices for engineering complex and large scale technology solutions for technology engineering disciplines.
- Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs.
- Review and analyze complex, large-scale technology solutions for tactical and strategic business objectives, enterprise technological environment, and technical challenges that require in-depth evaluation of multiple factors, including intangibles or unprecedented technical factors.
- Make decisions in developing standard and companywide best practices for engineering and technology solutions requiring understanding of industry best practices and new technologies, influencing and leading technology team to meet deliverables and drive new initiatives.
- Collaborate and consult with key technical experts, senior technology team, and external industry groups to resolve complex technical issues and achieve goals.
- Lead projects, teams, or serve as a peer mentor.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5+ years of Data engineering experience.
- 5+ years of MS SQL server experience.
- 5+ years of Teradata experience.
- 5+ years of SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) experience.
- 5+ years of experience in Teradata database technology and products such as TASM, Unity, Datamover and Query Grid.
- 5+ years of ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) development experience using Ab Initio.
- 5+ years of Autosys experience.
- 5+ years of scripting and automation experience.
- 4+ years of experience with Enterprise Risk Data Intake Call Template.
- Top 3 Skills:
- Ab Initio.
- Unix Scripting.
- Nice to Have:
- Teradata is nice to have, as long as they have worked with Ab Initio.
- 5+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.