Position: ETL Data Engineer - Informatica
Location: Atlanta, GA 30328
Term: 6 months
- Responsible for supporting the company’s Data Platforms and Services team through the lifecycle of multiple large-scale data engineering projects for the company’s Human Capital Management (HCM) portfolio.
- Drive a solution-based approach for the development of standardized Informatica Power Center solutions for the enterprise.
- Help build and enforce ETL and Data Warehousing standards, guidelines, and processes to support the Business Intelligence Reporting and Analytics needs for the company’s HCM reporting function.
- Partner closely with Project Managers, Enterprise Architects, and Business Users to deliver solutions in support of the reporting and analysis needs for the HCM portfolio.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline.
- 5 years of IT experience.
- 5 years of experience with Informatica Power Center with recent hands-on experience with:
- Informatica PowerCenter
- Informatica Developer
- Informatica Data Management Cloud (IDMC)
- Analytical SQL functions and PL SQL/SQL expertise (five years) of recent hands-on experience as an individual contributor
- Oracle Application Express (APEX)
- Data modeling
- 5 years of experience supporting ETL implementations using Informatica Power Center and IDQ.
- Knowledge of Peoplesoft and Workday HCM data subject areas.
- 5 years of Data Warehousing with Kimball methodology experience.
- 5 years of experience in a complex Enterprise Data Warehouse/Business Intelligence development environment.
- Understanding of Agile Software Development methodology.
- Experience in application design and implementation, distributed architecture and concepts, data manipulation and analysis using PL/SQL and SQL.
- Experience in developing code, test plans, expected results, and test data at a program level.
- Proven analytical and technical problem-solving skills.
- Proven track record of deploying large-scale ETL/Data Warehouse/Business Intelligence systems.
- Demonstrated technical leadership in an IT organization.
- Possess strong architectural leadership skills and have a demonstrated ability to produce results in a large application environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for interaction with business users, solution owners, and development team members.
- Extensive technical knowledge of Business Solutions & ETL Architecture/Design.
- Experience with relevant office software, including Microsoft Office applications, MS Project, Visio, and MS PowerPoint.
- ERP/Business Intelligence systems background.