MATRIX has partnered with a premier client in filling a full time employee position. This is a great opportunity to expand your career and work with a well-known company in the greater Chicago area.
Are you a BI Data Engineer? Do you get excited working on Azure cloud platforms specifically ingesting data using Azure Data Factory (ADF)? Do you also love working to transform data? Do you possibly have experience with Python or C#? Have you worked with data movement technologies previously - would you like to? Have you ever worked with DevOps - would you like to learn? Are you extremely collaborative and enjoy working with your teammates in a fast-paced environment? This position may be for you!!!
- Work on cloud platform (join team of data engineers) - AZURE
- Ingesting Data using Azure Data Factory (ADF) and transform the data
- SQL is critical at a very high level of proficiency
- Augmenting outbound data movement and integration
- Must have experience with programming languages such as Python (Preferred), C# , or Java
- Knowledge of Dev-Ops processes (including CI/CD) and Infrastructure as Code fundamentals - managing backlogs
- Must have worked in an Agile environment
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Plus: Proficiency with data movement technologies (Integration such as writing their own code or tools such as: Adeptia, MS Logic apps, Axway, Talend, Mulesoft, etc.)